These are projects that I consider either “active” or “finished”. A larger list of projects (including those that I don’t really maintain any more) is present on my Github profile.
- TurtleLexer - a Pygments lexer for the Turtle RDF format
- blaze-conditional-comments - a Haskell package for producing HTML conditional comments, compatible with the rest of the blaze framework
- gosch - a Go package for reading and writing gEDA gschem schematic files
- nim-pcb - a Nim library for reading and writing gEDA PCB files
- lcd1602 - a Python library for controlling a 1602-compatible LCD screen on a Raspberry Pi
- K12a homebrew CPU (work-in-progress)
I also contribute towards the Nim programming language, NixOS package collection and beets music collection manager.
Elsewhere on the web
inventive usernames incoming…